RF Anechoic Chamber
ECOTONE™ Radio Frequency & Microwave Solutions
- RF ABSORBERS
- SHIELDED CHAMBER
- RF ANECHOIC CHAMBER
- EMI/EMC CHAMBER
- RF SHIELD BOX
- RF ANECHOIC BOX
- MAGNET FREE RF SHIELD CHAMBER
- RADIATION PROTECTION DRESS
- RF SHIELD TENTS & CURTAINS
- MICOWAVE COMPONENTS
|Radiated emissions||Radiated immunity|
CISPR 11 / EN55011
CISPR 12 / EN55012
CISPR 13 / EN55013
CISPR 14 / EN55014
CISPR 15 / EN55015
CISPR 22 / EN55022
FCC part 15
Mil-Std 461-F (re section)
Various ETSI standards
CISPR 12 / EN55012
CISPR 20 / EN 55020
CISPR 24 / EN 55024
Mil-Std 461-F (RS section)
- Self supporting structure
- Single leaf RF shielded door 1200 wide x 2100 mm high or double leaf door
- 1800 wide x 2100 mm high
- Two connector panels with two type N connectors
- Four waveguide vents 300 x 300 mm
- 30 amp filters for power
- 5 amp filters for individual lighting
- Earth/ground stud
- Full installation
ELECTROMAGNETIC COMPATIBILITY (EMC)
- Ability of a device, equipment or system to function satisfactorily in its electromagnetic environment, without introducing intolerable electromagnetic disturbance to anything in that environment. Accepted in microwave and antenna fields
- It is a characteristic of equipment or system that mutually withstand their respective electromagnetic emissions.
WHY DO WE NEED EMC – ?
- Disturbances cause undesirable phenomena.
- Examples are :
- Radio wave interference.
- Interference with communication, navigation, control and monitoring systems.
- These are caused by electromagnetic emissions.
- These may cause device or equipment suffering from loss of functionality or even induce potential safety hazard to the users.
- With the rapid growth of electrical and electronic devices, high speed data, broadband internet and wireless mobile communications such as WIMAX, 4G, LTE and beyond, the need to detect, measure, shield and control this is extremely vital.
ELECTROMAGNETIC INTERFERENCE (EMI) – EMISSIONS
- Unwanted electromagnetic energy emitted from one device which may interfere with the effective performance of another device.
It is a characteristic of equipment or system that mutually withstands their respective electromagnetic emissions.ions.
- Sources of EMI can either be Natural (electrostatic discharge, lightning) or Man-made (fault surges, switching transients, local oscillators), Intentional (communication, navigation, and radar systems)or Unintentional (Devices that radiate radio frequencies).ies).
ELECTROMAGNETIC SUSCEPTIBILITY (EMS) IMMUNITY
- Ability of a device to function satisfactorily in its intended electromagnetic environment.
- The “Victim” is required to be able to withstand emissions generated by other “Sources“.