Acoustic Louver Doors
ECOTONE™ manufactures a range of acoustical louver single and double leaf doors. The acoustical louver doors can be manufactured from any of size and range of acoustic louvers in multiple finishes including plain galvanized, painted or powder coated.
The door hardware’s are deadlocks, fabricated shut bolts and or mortise locks as required for the relevant application As with all ECOTONE™ products, all installations are done by our own staff, familiar with the installation methods required to ensure acoustic integrity. Where required or preferred we can easily assemble a complete turnkey solution.
Typical Acoustic Louvre Applications
- Plant room ventilation
- Relief air from factories and workshops
- Ventilation to acoustic equipment enclosures
- Air conditioning installations and cooling towers
- Power generation equipment
- Outdoor air ventilation systems
- Refrigeration plant
Benefits of Acoustic Louvers
- Guaranteed performance — tested to Australian Standards
- Choice of finishes & built materials
- Cost effective with long life and low maintenance
- Simple installation